Easily review all client interactions in the Manage Clients screen to ensure you always have an up-to-the-minute view of client activity.
Client Management Software—Collaborate and View Real-Time Client Activity from One Location
The powerful Client Management module provides CRM capabilities that let you tighten your relationships with your tax and accounting clients and prospects by tracking every activity detail, so you always have the most updated information at your fingertips.
Because you communicate with your clients in many ways, including phone calls, emails, invoices, and face-to-face contact, you require a system that helps you effectively keep track of every interaction, monitor client activity, and securely transmit or receive documentation.
With this module, you gain the added ability to logically organize, store, and access all client interactions in a single location on your client dashboard for quick and efficient review.
Client Management allows you to:
- Synchronize contact information with Microsoft Outlook in real-time, giving you the most up-to-date information in both applications.
- Record notes of every client interaction, including phone calls, emails, billing, or face-to-face meetings.
- Automatically track time on phone calls, which can be invoiced with other billable time.
- Generate virtually any report grouped by referral source, giving you a complete picture of referral activity.
- View interactions by client, contact, or staff to stay apprised of all referral activity.
- Save recorded phone messages and display them on the staff dashboard for a digital record of all your interactions with a client.
- Send or receive files securely with the option to request an electronic signature from your client via the easy-to-use file transfer feature that connects directly to our Net Client CS portals.
Download the Client Management Fact Sheet (PDF) for more details.
Back to top