When a firm purchases new software, there's a general process that takes place. The details of the process may vary slightly from firm to firm, but in general a firm will go through the following steps:
- Evaluate where the software will fit into the firm's processes
- Document how the new software will be used on a day-to-day basis
- Export data to the new software
- Configure the software
- Train key staff on the software
- Train all staff on the software
- Start using the new software
It's important to be sure your firm has the right level of assistance throughout the software implementation process.
Not Sure Where to Begin?
To learn more about the training or consulting that best meets your firm's needs, select one of the options below for our recommendations, or call your sales representative at 800.968.8900.
I'm a New Customer
I'm an Existing Customer