Changing to the next processing period

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Important reminder!

Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS (but not Engagement CS) permanently expired on March 1, 2017.

For details, see CSA license expiration 2017 – frequently asked questions.

Some processes documented in the Help & How-To Center are no longer applicable, due to the discontinuation of these CSA modules.

Client data for up to two years is automatically retained by the application - the current year plus the previous year.

To advance to a new processing period, choose Select Period to Process from the File menu, or click the Select product button on the toolbar.

Special notes for processing payroll clients

See also: Select Period to Process [File menu]

Top of page

Share This