Existing client data can be converted or imported from other applications

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Internal Employees: Submit feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Important reminder!

Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS (but not Engagement CS) permanently expired on March 1, 2017. CSA will not include 2017 tax rates or payroll forms, so, for 2017 and beyond, you will need to process payroll in another application. We recommend Accounting CS Payroll and myPay Solutions. For more information, see the following topics.

If you (or your client) have used another application to process data for the client, you may be able to use one of the following methods to bring the existing data into CSA:

First complete the required information in the File > New Client dialog, and then follow the setup steps outlined in the relevant Conversion Guide.

Share This