Providing credit card information via the CS website

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Important reminder!

Product support for Engagement CS is ending on September 30, 2020. See Engagement CS license expiration 2020 - frequently asked questions for more information.

Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS permanently expired on March 1, 2017.

Some processes documented in the Help & How-To Center are no longer applicable, due to the discontinuation of Creative Solutions Accounting.

You can keep credit card information on file with Thomson Reuters to be billed when you incur charges for electronic filing. If you have never had a credit card on file with Thomson Reuters, or if your credit card information needs updating, you can provide the information easily and securely by using the My Account section of our website.

Point your Internet browser to our website at

Share This