Exporting reports to Excel or printing reports to a file

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Internal Employees: Submit feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Important reminder!

Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS (but not Engagement CS) permanently expired on March 1, 2017. CSA will not include 2017 tax rates or payroll forms, so, for 2017 and beyond, you will need to process payroll in another application. We recommend Accounting CS Payroll and myPay Solutions. For more information, see the following topics.

  1. Choose Utilities > Export.
  2. From the Export dialog, specify the following:
    • The report to export.
    • The desired file format.
    • The report options.
    • The folder location for the export file.
    • The name of the file to be created.

Share This