Filing an external workpaper sent to the engagement via the Engagement CS print driver

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Internal Employees: Submit feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Important reminder!

Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS (but not Engagement CS) permanently expired on March 1, 2017. CSA will not include 2017 tax rates or payroll forms, so, for 2017 and beyond, you will need to process payroll in another application. We recommend Accounting CS Payroll and myPay Solutions. For more information, see the following topics.

Follow these steps to file a document or workpaper that has been sent to the engagement via the Engagement CS print driver.

  1. Select the {Not yet filed} folder or a single workpaper within the folder.
  2. Choose File > Process Unfiled Workpapers to open the Process Unfiled Workpapers wizard.
  3. Choose one of the following options for the unfiled workpaper, and then click Next:
    • Move this workpaper to another folder
    • Replace an existing workpaper
    • Do not process this unfiled workpaper, leave it in the Unfiled folder

See also: Process Unfiled Workpapers [File menu]

Share This