Opening the Trial Balance grid

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Important reminder!

Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS (but not Engagement CS) permanently expired on March 1, 2017.

For details, see CSA license expiration 2017 – frequently asked questions.

Some processes documented in the Help & How-To Center are no longer applicable, due to the discontinuation of these CSA modules.

You can open the Trial Balance grid and work with Journal Entries from within Engagement CS. The functionality of both is the same as in CSA.

Related topics

Trial Balance Adjusting Journal Entry grid split screen [Tasks menu]

Adjusting Journal Entries [Tasks menu] > Detail version

Share This