Receive documents

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Internal Employees: Submit feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Important reminder!

Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS (but not Engagement CS) permanently expired on March 1, 2017. CSA will not include 2017 tax rates or payroll forms, so, for 2017 and beyond, you will need to process payroll in another application. We recommend Accounting CS Payroll and myPay Solutions. For more information, see the following topics.

You can choose Tasks > Receive Documents in Engagement CS to receive a transfer file that consists of workpapers and documents either from the Master Client Data (MCD) or another staff member working in the Local Client Data (LCD). In the Receive Documents dialog, browse to the location where the transfer file resides, either on a shared location on the network or on shared media, such as a read/write CD, or other removable media.

Staff members who have been assigned to work on an engagement in the field must meet the following criteria to receive a transfer file:

Return to Working in Engagement CS: Overview

Related topic: Creating Transfer files

Share This