Receive transfer files

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Important reminder!

Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS (but not Engagement CS) permanently expired on March 1, 2017.

For details, see CSA license expiration 2017 – frequently asked questions.

Some processes documented in the Help & How-To Center are no longer applicable, due to the discontinuation of these CSA modules.

The transfer file contains engagement data that is assigned from the staff in charge of the Master Client Data (MCD) or from a staff member working in the Local Client Data (LCD).

Choose Tasks > Receive Documents to receive the engagement data from the Master or another staff member in the field that available at a shared network location, or copied to removable media.

Share This