Frequently asked questions (After-the-fact payroll)

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Internal Employees: Submit feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Important reminder!

Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS (but not Engagement CS) permanently expired on March 1, 2017. CSA will not include 2017 tax rates or payroll forms, so, for 2017 and beyond, you will need to process payroll in another application. We recommend Accounting CS Payroll and myPay Solutions. For more information, see the following topics.

The following FAQs for the After-the-fact payroll are divided into categories. Click the appropriate topic below to view the questions and answers for that area of interest, or scroll through the FAQs one at a time.

Conversion of payroll data from another application



Payroll check entry

Vendor check entry

W-2 and 1099 forms

Payroll Year-End processes

For a list of FAQs related to payroll year-end processes, please see the FAQ section of the CSA Payroll Year-End Processing Tips user bulletin. Choose Help > Bulletins from the CSA main window and select it from the list.

Share This