Installing trial licenses

Alerts and notices

Important reminder!

Product support for Engagement CS is ending on September 30, 2020. See Engagement CS license expiration 2020 - frequently asked questions for more information.

Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS permanently expired on March 1, 2017.

Some processes documented in the Help & How-To Center are no longer applicable, due to the discontinuation of Creative Solutions Accounting.

I've been using Trial Balance CS to process data for my clients, and now I'd like to install a trial version of Write-Up CS for evaluation. Can I install the trial version in the same folder location where my existing (Trial Balance CS-licensed) CSA software is installed?

Yes, with CSA v.2005.1.x or higher, you can obtain a trial license for any additional CSA product for which you're not currently licensed by choosing Help > About CSA and clicking the Trial Licenses button.

See also

Installing trial licenses for CSA products

Trial license versions and limitations

Share This