Post to GL button

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Internal Employees: Submit feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Important reminder!

Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS (but not Engagement CS) permanently expired on March 1, 2017. CSA will not include 2017 tax rates or payroll forms, so, for 2017 and beyond, you will need to process payroll in another application. We recommend Accounting CS Payroll and myPay Solutions. For more information, see the following topics.

Posts the adjustments and reconciled amounts to the general ledger.

If you need to make changes in the bank reconciliation after posting to the GL, you can simply post again to incorporate those changes.

Return to Bank Reconciliation Overview

Related topic: Bank Reconciliation [Tasks menu]

Share This