Recalculating after-the-fact payroll entries

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Internal Employees: Submit feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Important reminder!

Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS (but not Engagement CS) permanently expired on March 1, 2017. CSA will not include 2017 tax rates or payroll forms, so, for 2017 and beyond, you will need to process payroll in another application. We recommend Accounting CS Payroll and myPay Solutions. For more information, see the following topics.

If for any reason you need to recalculate your payroll journal entries, a command exists that allows you to do so.

  1. Choose Tasks > Payroll Check Entry.
  2. From the Payroll Check Entry window, choose Regenerate Payroll Journal Entries from the Edit menu or from the F3 or right-click context menu.

Note: This command deletes any existing payroll entries in the Transactions window that were entered in the current PR period and writes new one(s). If you are using the Summary option, you will now see only a single consolidated entry in the Transactions window.

Share This