BusinessWorks import overview

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Internal Employees: Submit feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Important reminder!

Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS (but not Engagement CS) permanently expired on March 1, 2017. CSA will not include 2017 tax rates or payroll forms, so, for 2017 and beyond, you will need to process payroll in another application. We recommend Accounting CS Payroll and myPay Solutions. For more information, see the following topics.

Accountant's Assistant enables you to import client data from BusinessWorks or BusinessWorks Gold (versions currently supported by the software provider) into Write-Up CS in CSA.

Importing client data from BusinessWorks Gold

Importing client data from BusinessWorks


  • Accountant's Assistant is provided with the CBS Master License.
  • If you are importing client data from Sage BusinessWorks 50 Accounting, please refer to the instructions for importing from BusinessWorks Gold.

Top of page

Share This