Paper types available for W-2s and 1099s

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Important reminder!

Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS (but not Engagement CS) permanently expired on March 1, 2017.

For details, see CSA license expiration 2017 – frequently asked questions.

Some processes documented in the Help & How-To Center are no longer applicable, due to the discontinuation of these CSA modules.

A number of paper types are available for W-2 and 1099 forms. You can select them from the Paper Type drop-down list in the Form selection grid in the Form Selection tab.

Top of page

Share This