Adjustment Distributions

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Internal Employees: Submit feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Important reminder!

Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS (but not Engagement CS) permanently expired on March 1, 2017. CSA will not include 2017 tax rates or payroll forms, so, for 2017 and beyond, you will need to process payroll in another application. We recommend Accounting CS Payroll and myPay Solutions. For more information, see the following topics.

Use this command to make additional distributions for adjustments on the Deposit and Other Credits tab or the Checks and Other Debits tab.

Return to Impound Bank Reconciliation Overview (diagram)

Related topics

Impound Bank Reconciliation > Deposits and Other Credits tab

Impound Bank Reconciliation > Checks and Other Debits tab

Share This