Changing an employee ID

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Internal Employees: Submit feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Important reminder!

Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS (but not Engagement CS) permanently expired on March 1, 2017. CSA will not include 2017 tax rates or payroll forms, so, for 2017 and beyond, you will need to process payroll in another application. We recommend Accounting CS Payroll and myPay Solutions. For more information, see the following topics.

  1. From the employee list of the Setup > Employees window, select the name of the employee whose ID you want to change.
  2. Click the General tab.
  3. Click the Edit button, and enter the new ID number in the ID field.
  4. Click Enter to save the information.

See also: Employees or Employee Information > General tab

Share This