Updating payroll tax information

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Important reminder!

Product support for Engagement CS is ending on September 30, 2020. See Engagement CS license expiration 2020 - frequently asked questions for more information.

Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS permanently expired on March 1, 2017.

Some processes documented in the Help & How-To Center are no longer applicable, due to the discontinuation of Creative Solutions Accounting.

User bulletins list any updates made to federal or state tax tables. If a user bulletin advises you to update your federal or state tax information, including federal or state tax tables, do the following:

  1. Choose Setup > System Configuration.
  2. Choose Payroll Tax Information.
  3. Choose Update.
  4. When the prompt appears, asking if you want to update your federal/state tax tables, click Yes to replace all current and previous federal and state tax information with updated CSA current and previous federal and state tax information.


Related topics

Updating federal, state, or local tax tables for a payroll client

Auto-update and reminder options for federal and state tax tables

Payroll Tax Information [Setup menu - System Configuration]

Share This