Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS will permanently expire on March 1, 2017 (excluding Engagement CS). For more information, see the following topics.
Trial Balance CS is a part of the Creative Solutions Accounting application.
Features & benefits
- Enjoy the benefits of using the Microsoft Windows standard interface and menus, which will shorten the learning curve for new employees.
- Set up an unlimited number of clients and record an unlimited number of transactions.
- Use or modify the sample financial statements already set up for easy copying to your client. Save time when setting up new clients by copying existing sample financial statements or by using the ones provided with the application.
Data entry and processing
- Store up to 10 years of history for trial balances in active status.
- Save time with the application's automatic posting of transactions. No need to wait for posting or unposting. When you finish data entry, you may print reports immediately.
- Add account numbers on-the-fly during data entry.
- Design your own preferred sequence to make data-entry columns and fields match the order of information in your source documents. This can help make data entry easier and help to reduce both operator errors and frustration.
- Use the application's autofill feature to save dozens of keystrokes per transaction by entering just the first few letters in any list field.
Powerful reporting capabilities
- Choose from a variety of print options for the standard reports - Adjusting Journal Entry Report, Chart of Accounts Report, Trial Balance Report, Grouping Schedule, Trial Balance Worksheet, Tax Code Report, Financial Statement Setup Listings Report, and Trial Balance Grid Report.
- Design your own statements and reports using the powerful Financial Reporter module, with its easy-to-use, row-and-column matrix that is similar to the Windows-based spreadsheet tools you are already familiar with using. The Financial Reporter module gives you virtually unlimited flexibility in report design and makes it easy for you to add financial notes and comments, correct alignments, modify font settings and color selections, and add your own logo or other bitmaps.
- Choose your own preferred collation sequences and quantities for the standard reports, customized financial statements, and transmittal letters, and set up an unlimited number of customized Report profiles that include all of the reports and statements that you produce for each client.
- Set up a report profile that will include all reports to be printed at one time for a client. When you print reports each period, save time by simply selecting one or more report profiles to print all of the reports and charts for that client.
- Preview reports in true WYSIWYG format, so you can see exactly how they will print on paper. No more guessing how a report might look when you are designing it.
- Design a professional presentation that includes letters, cover sheets, footnotes, and table of contents with your financial statements using any of the standard Windows fonts.
- Print unlimited number of columns on a report. You can print a two+ year trend analysis, or other comparisons without worrying about limits on number of columns, except for the width of the paper.