BusinessWorks Import > Journals

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Important reminder!

Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS (but not Engagement CS) permanently expired on March 1, 2017.

For details, see CSA license expiration 2017 – frequently asked questions.

Some processes documented in the Help & How-To Center are no longer applicable, due to the discontinuation of these CSA modules.

Accountant's Assistant is provided with the CBS Master License.

For each BusinessWorks journal that is represented in the selected client's export files, specify the appropriate or corresponding journal that has been set up for the CSA client.

From the CSA main window, choose Utilities > Accountant's Assistant, BusinessWorks and specify information for each field as appropriate for the client.

Note that the Journals dialog opens automatically during import if the following steps were completed during the client setup:

In the Journals dialog, for each BusinessWorks journal listed in the left-hand column, select the corresponding CSA journal to which imported transactions should be assigned. Make your selections from the drop-down list in the CSA Journal column of this dialog.

See also: BusinessWorks import overview

Fields & buttons

Top of page

Share This