Employees . . . Transfer Changes to Employees > Other Items tab

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Important reminder!

Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS (but not Engagement CS) permanently expired on March 1, 2017.

For details, see CSA license expiration 2017 – frequently asked questions.

Some processes documented in the Help & How-To Center are no longer applicable, due to the discontinuation of these CSA modules.

You may use the Other tab of the Employees window to transfer changes made for the SUTA state or for FICA/FUTA/SUTA GL liability and expense accounts in employee records. You may also use this tab to transfer changes in standard hours and multipliers to all or selected employees.

When the Employees window is active, choose Transfer Changes to Employees from the Edit menu or from the F3 or right-click context menu, and then click the Other Items tab. Note that this command is enabled only in Browse mode (not in Add or Edit mode).

Fields & buttons

Related topics

Overview of employee setup

Transferring changes to employees

Top of page

Share This