Employees . . . Employee Transfer

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Internal Employees: Submit feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Important reminder!

Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS (but not Engagement CS) permanently expired on March 1, 2017. CSA will not include 2017 tax rates or payroll forms, so, for 2017 and beyond, you will need to process payroll in another application. We recommend Accounting CS Payroll and myPay Solutions. For more information, see the following topics.

Use this dialog to transfer an employee's payroll item information (including payroll item properties) from one selected department to another department. You may also choose to transfer earnings history information and to designate the new department as the home department. You may choose whether to transfer GL accounts, and you may also use this dialog to delete GL account information as part of the transfer process.

When the Employees window is active, choose Employee Transfer from the Edit menu.

Note: If transferring earnings information, the old (From) department will no longer appear on the employee record. If the From department had been designated as the Home department, the new (To) department will automatically become the Home department.

Fields & buttons

Related topics

Overview of employee setup

Transferring changes to employees

Top of page

Share This