E-Verify Client Company ID dialog

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Internal Employees: Submit feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Important reminder!

Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS (but not Engagement CS) permanently expired on March 1, 2017. CSA will not include 2017 tax rates or payroll forms, so, for 2017 and beyond, you will need to process payroll in another application. We recommend Accounting CS Payroll and myPay Solutions. For more information, see the following topics.

For a firm that has previously registered and enrolled with the E-Verify (Employee Eligibility Verification) program.


  1. After enrolling as a designated agent with the E-Verify program maintained by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, you can register a new client from the E-Verify website by clicking the Add Client Company link.
  2. Log in to the U.S. government's E-Verify website, click the View Client Company link and copy the company ID number that has been assigned by E-Verify.
  3. From the Utilities > E-Verify > Employee Selection dialog within CSA, choose Setup > Client Company ID, enter the number obtained from the step above and click OK.

Share This