New Engagement Document > External tab

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Internal Employees: Submit feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Important reminder!

Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS (but not Engagement CS) permanently expired on March 1, 2017. CSA will not include 2017 tax rates or payroll forms, so, for 2017 and beyond, you will need to process payroll in another application. We recommend Accounting CS Payroll and myPay Solutions. For more information, see the following topics.

The New Engagement Document - Create page of the Create Workpaper wizard enables you to select an existing Word, Excel, or other file type to add to the engagement.

Choose File > New > Document and click the External tab to select the external file and to specify the file type and trial balance treatment options.

Fields & buttons

Trial Balance (for Excel and Word documents only)

Related topics

Inserting a new engagement document

Share This