Select Replacement Document dialog

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Internal Employees: Submit feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Important reminder!

Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS (but not Engagement CS) permanently expired on March 1, 2017. CSA will not include 2017 tax rates or payroll forms, so, for 2017 and beyond, you will need to process payroll in another application. We recommend Accounting CS Payroll and myPay Solutions. For more information, see the following topics.

During the Roll Forward process you can select an existing workpaper from the Tree View of the source engagement in the Select Replacement Workpaper dialog to replace a workpaper from the original engagement.

Click the Select Replacement Workpaper button on the Roll Forward - Replace Workpaper page of the Roll Forward wizard to open the tree view for the source engagement in the Select Replacement Workpaper dialog.

Fields & buttons

Related topics

Procedures in Engagement CS

Roll Forward [File menu]

Share This