Change Transmitter Information dialog

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Internal Employees: Submit feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Important reminder!

Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS (but not Engagement CS) permanently expired on March 1, 2017. CSA will not include 2017 tax rates or payroll forms, so, for 2017 and beyond, you will need to process payroll in another application. We recommend Accounting CS Payroll and myPay Solutions. For more information, see the following topics.

The Change Transmitter Information dialog is used to change the information about the person transmitting the SUTA or withholding information.

Choose Utilities > Payroll Tax Processing. From the View menu or from the shortcut bar on the left, choose the state for which you wish to change the transmitter information, choose either SUTA File Utilities or W/H File Utilities, and then choose Change Transmitter Information.

Fields & buttons

Fields available in this dialog vary by state.

Share This