Administration > Office tab

Alerts and notices
Leave feedback

Internal Employees: Submit feedback

Contact information (optional):

Leave this blank:

Please tell us how we can make this information more helpful.

Characters left:

Important reminder!

Licenses for Payroll CS, Trial Balance CS, and Write-Up CS (but not Engagement CS) permanently expired on March 1, 2017. CSA will not include 2017 tax rates or payroll forms, so, for 2017 and beyond, you will need to process payroll in another application. We recommend Accounting CS Payroll and myPay Solutions. For more information, see the following topics.

To enable staff members assigned to the specific office(s) to access the Multi-Office functions within CSA, you must specify the appropriate office information - including office name, EIN, phone, data location, and office licenses on the Office tab of the Administration dialog. The Office tab is available only if your firm is licensed as a Multi-Office user.

If your firm has been set up for multi-office access, an office must be specified for each staff member listed on the Staff tab of the Administration dialog.

See also: Administration [Setup menu, System Configuration]

Special information

If you have the appropriate licenses installed and know the master password, you can transfer configurable files from one office (source) to another office (destination) by clicking the Transfer Configurable Files button on the Firm tab of the Administration dialog.

Please note when transferring global data that the transfer process cannot create new folders on the fly. You will first need to create the necessary folders at the desired locations and then complete the transfer procedure.

Fields & buttons

Share This