- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Video library
- FileCabinet CS: Current information and alerts
- Critical information about applying updates
- Password management for your CS Professional Suite application logins
- Document Presentation overview
- Source Document Processing overview
- Printing Shareholder / Partner / Beneficiary packages to FileCabinet CS
- Troubleshooting printing to FileCabinet CS from non-CS Professional Suite applications
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Use this tab to designate the location to which Digita FileCabinet saves documents as well as the data locations of other integrated Digita Professional Suite applications. The default Digita FileCabinet location is WINCSI\FCABDATA; it exists on the same drive as the Digita FileCabinet application. In the File Locations tab, you can specify a different data location for Digita FileCabinet.
You can also use this tab to specify the location in which Digita FileCabinet should look for archived data. See Archiving documents for more information on the Digita FileCabinet archiving feature.
To open this tab, choose Setup > User Preferences, and click the File Locations tab.
See Changing the location in which drawer data is stored for more information on specifying the location to which drawer data is stored.
Fields & buttons
Select the integrated application for which you would like to modify or view the data location.
Note: If you’re running Digita FileCabinet in the Digita Virtual Office environment, you can navigate to files on your local network.