- Alerts and notices
Check out the trending topics below or search for an answer.
- Video library
- FileCabinet CS: Current information and alerts
- Critical information about applying updates
- Password management for your CS Professional Suite application logins
- Document Presentation overview
- Source Document Processing overview
- Printing Shareholder / Partner / Beneficiary packages to FileCabinet CS
- Troubleshooting printing to FileCabinet CS from non-CS Professional Suite applications
- Getting started
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Complete these steps to download and install licenses for DT FileCabinet.
- Choose File > DT Connect.
- Click the Call DT Connect option, then click the Now option.
Note: See Scheduling an unattended call with DT Connect to schedule a one-time download and application of updated licenses.
- Mark the Retrieve licenses checkbox.
- Click the Call Now button download the licenses.
- Follow the prompts to install the licenses.
Related topic: Downloading and applying updates