- Alerts and notices
- Most popular
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Mobile CS Link is a standard Microsoft Windows service that requires Windows login credentials with sufficient rights to access your firm’s CS Professional Suite applications and data. If you change the password on the Windows account for the computer on which Mobile CS Link is running, you will also need to change the password on the Mobile CS Link service. Therefore, we recommend that you use a Windows account for which the login information does not change often.
To update the password on the Mobile CS Link service, follow these steps.
- In the workstation’s Start menu, right-click My Computer and choose Manage.
Note: If you are running Windows 7 or Windows Vista, right-click Computer.
- In the Computer Management dialog, click the button next to Services and Applications in the left pane.
- Click Services.
- Locate Mobile CS Link in the list of services.
- Right-click Mobile CS Link and choose Properties from the context menu.
- In the Mobile CS Link Properties dialog, click the Log On tab.
- Enter a new password that matches the Windows account password.
- Re-enter the new password to confirm.
- Click OK.