- Alerts and notices
- Most popular
- Contact us
- Leave feedback
Internal Employees: Submit feedback using the new SharePoint request form
Our Help & How-To Center offers quick access to the information you need while using Practice Link. From this one location, you can find details on new features, procedures for completing tasks, tips for increasing productivity or troubleshooting issues, alerts about timely issues, and more.
Accessing the Help & How-To Center
From within Practice Link, access the Help & How-To Center by any of the following methods.
- Press F1 to open a topic that is relevant to the current screen.
- Choose Help > Help & How-To to open the topic Finding answers to your Practice Link questions.
Searching for information
The most efficient way to find answers to your questions is to take advantage of the robust search engine upon which the Help & How-To Center is built: the Google search engine. When searching for information in the Help & How-To Center, you can use the same strategies you use when you use Google to search for general information on the internet. From within the Help & How-To Center, use the search field near the top of the topic.
Simply enter a search term or phrase and press ENTER to see a list of related topics that apply to Practice Link.
Additional features for finding information
If you’re struggling to find what you’re looking for through a standard search, the Help & How-To Center includes the following features that might help.
- Search options — Click the Search Options button to open a page where you can perform the following searches.
- Search for information on a specific application: Use the Select an application field to search the Help & How-To Center for information on any application. Simply choose the application you want, enter your search terms in the search field, and press ENTER.
- Focus your search by category: When you select an application, you’ll see a list of categories that you can use to focus your search. Simply mark the appropriate checkboxes, enter your search terms in the search field, and press ENTER.
- Support — Click the Support button to access the Support section on our website, where you’ll find information on downloading the latest releases of our applications, contacting our Support department, and more.