The NetFirm CS Ideas Community is a forum through which NetFirm CS administrators and NetStaff CS users can share ideas with other users and provide feedback and suggestions to our development team.
Note: The NetFirm CS Ideas Community is not available to NetClient CS users.
Joining the NetFirm CS Ideas Community
- To join the NetFirm CS Ideas Community, click the Help menu in any screen and choose NetFirm CS Ideas Community.
- Click the Register Now link at the bottom of the dialog.
- Enter your email address, mark the checkbox to indicate that you agree with the terms of service, and click the Register button.
Please allow 1 – 2 business days for us to process your request. After we approve your registration, you will receive an email message through which you must verify your account and then create a password.
After you create your password, please update your profile name for the ideas community as explained below.
Setting your profile name for the NetFirm CS Ideas Community
By default, your profile name in the ideas community is the user name portion of your email address. For example, if your email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, your profile name is paulparnes.
Please update your profile name to include your first name and the name of your firm; for example: John - Parnes, Velano, Martinez CPA.
- In the ideas community, click your name in the upper-right corner and choose Profile.
- In the Name field, enter your first name and the name of your firm.
- Click the Save Changes button.
Joining multiple ideas communities
If you already registered for an ideas community and you want to join additional communities, we recommend that you enter the same email address when you register for each community. This will enable you to access all ideas communities through a single login and password.
To learn how to join other ideas communities, see the appropriate topic.
- Accounting CS Ideas Community
- Practice CS Ideas Community
- UltraTax CS Ideas Community
- Web Builder CS Ideas Community