NetStaff CS users who have access to File Exchange and NetClient CS administration can delete shared folders from a client’s portal. These NetStaff CS users can also delete files that are in personal or shared File Exchange folders.
- In the NetStaff CS tab of the navigation pane, click the File Exchange link.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to File Exchange.
- From the File Exchange View field at the top of the screen, select a NetClient CS user.
The client’s personal and shared File Exchange folders appear in the File Exchange screen.
- Navigate to the folder or file you want to delete.
Note: Depending on the folder structure, you may need to navigate through additional sub-folders to access the desired folder or file.
- Mark the checkboxes to the left of the folders or files you will delete.
- You cannot delete shared folders from the top-level File Exchange screen. To delete folders from this screen, a NetFirm CS administrator must open the File Exchange permissions screen, select the appropriate folder type, click the Delete icon to the right of the appropriate folder, and click Enter.
- You can delete only shared File Exchange folders from a client’s portal. The checkboxes to the left of personal File Exchange folders are not available.
- Click the Delete Selected icon near the top of the screen.
- Click OK to confirm the deletion.
Related topic: File Exchange overview