If you have access to File Exchange and NetClient CS administration, you can upload files to all NetClient CS users’ shared and personal File Exchange folders.
- In the NetStaff CS tab of the navigation pane, click the File Exchange link.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to File Exchange.
- From the File Exchange View field at the top of the screen, select a NetClient CS user.
The NetClient CS user’s personal and shared File Exchange folders appear in the File Exchange screen.
- Click the folder to which you will upload the file. Depending on the folder structure, you may need to navigate through sub-folders to access the desired folder.
- Click the Upload icon.
- Do one of the following.
- Click the Add files button, navigate to the files you want to upload, select them, and click the Open button. After you add all of the files that you want to upload, click the Start upload button.
- If your internet browser supports HTML 5, the words "Drag files here" appear in the upload section. You can upload files by opening Windows Explorer, navigating to the files you want to upload, selecting the files, and dragging the files to the file list. After you add all of the files that you want to upload, click the Start upload button.
- If the files you need to upload are in Dropbox, click Choose from Dropbox at the bottom of the upload dialog, navigate to and select the files you want to upload, and click the Choose button.
Note: You can upload multiple files of up to 2 gigabytes (GB), and you can include multiple files in a single upload.
The files will be available to the NetClient CS user the next time he logs in to NetClient CS. New indicators appear to the right of folders that contain new files and to the right of the new file. If your firm set up File Exchange notifications for the user, he will also receive a notification message via the method your firm specified.
Related topics File Exchange overview