Due to the discontinuation of support for Client Bookkeeping Solution on June 1, 2017, we have removed the ability to add hosted CBS clients.
You can add hosted CBS client companies to the Master License through NetFirm CS administration.
Note: You cannot add local CBS client companies to your Master License through NetFirm CS. To add a local CBS client company, call CS Customer Service at 800-968-0600.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the CBS Clients link in the NetClient CS section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- Click the Add button at the bottom of the CBS Clients list.
- Enter the client company’s name, address, and phone number in the New CBS Client pane.
- Click Enter.
- If you use a desktop (local) installation of Creative Solutions Accounting (CSA), you need to install the updated CBS Master License. If you run CSA through Virtual Office CS, we will install the updated Master License for you within an hour of when you complete this procedure.
If you haven’t already done so, set up the new client companies in CSA and Accountant’s Assistant as explained in the following documents.
- Working with Online CBS Clients guide: See the "Who should control file locations and handle specific file procedures?" and "Setting Up a Client for Online CBS" sections.
- Accountant’s Assistant Handbook: See Chapter 4, Client Setup in CSA.