Due to the discontinuation of support for Client Bookkeeping Solution on June 1, 2017, we have removed the ability to add hosted CBS clients.
If you access Creative Solutions Accounting (CSA) applications through Virtual Office CS, you do not need to complete these steps. We install the updated Master License for you.
If you use a desktop (local) installation of CSA, follow these steps to download the updated CBS Master License.
- Double-click the Creative Solutions Accounting icon on your desktop to start Write-Up CS, or click the Start button on the Windows taskbar and choose All Programs > CS Professional Suite > Creative Solutions Accounting.
- Choose File > CS Connect.
- In the CS Connect (CSA) window, mark the Retrieve Licenses checkbox, and click the Call Now button.
- After you retrieve the updated license files, CSA prompts you to apply the files. Click Yes.
If you haven’t already done so, set up the new client companies in CSA and Accountant’s Assistant as explained in the following documents.
- Working with Online CBS Clients guide: See the "Who should control file locations and handle specific file procedures?" and "Setting Up a Client for Online CBS" sections.
- Accountant’s Assistant Handbook: See Chapter 4, Client Setup in CSA.