To enable or disable a NetClient CS or NetStaff CS user’s access to the Account Aggregation module, follow these steps.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, do one of the following.
- Click the Users link in the NetClient CS section to modify a NetClient CS user’s access to Account Aggregation.
- Click the Users link in the NetStaff CS section to modify a NetStaff CS user’s access to Account Aggregation.
Note: If you don’t see these links, you don’t have access to these areas.
- In the Users list, enter any part of the user’s name or login in the Find field, and click the user’s name. NetFirm CS displays the user’s information on the right.
Tip: Delete the entry from the Find field to view the full list of users.
- In the Permissions section, click the Enable button or the Disable button for Account Aggregation.
- Click Enter at the bottom of the screen.
If you enabled Account Aggregation, the user can now add his personal finance information.
Related topic: Account Aggregation administration