You can specify a time period after which NetFirm CS should delete PDFs of check images that your firm created in Accounting CS or Payroll CS (CSA).
- All PDFs of check images that are older than the specified time period will be deleted nightly for all users. You cannot undo the deletion.
- For PDFs of check images that were created in Payroll CS (CSA), you can also manually delete individual PDF files of check images from NetClient CS.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Settings link in the Utilities section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- In the Check Retention section, choose the time period after which NetFirm CS should delete PDFs of check images.
- Click OK when NetFirm CS warns you that enabling this feature will permanently delete all checks that are older than the chosen time period.
- Click Enter.