Complete these steps to enable clients to print payroll and vendor checks that you prepare for them in Payroll CS (CSA).
Note: This topic is for firms that process payroll in CSA. If your firm processes payroll in Accounting CS Payroll, see Remote payroll features administration — Accounting CS.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Users link in the NetClient CS section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- In the Users list, enter any part of the user’s name or login in the Find field to locate the user and click the user’s name. The information for the user displays on the right.
Tip: Delete the entry from the Find field to view the full list of users.
- In the Permissions section, click the Enable button for Remote Check Printing (CSA).
- In the Clients list, do one of the following.
- Mark the checkbox for the client for which the NetClient CS user needs to print payroll and vendor checks.
- Clear the checkbox for any client for which the NetClient CS user will no longer print checks.
- If the desired client does not appear in the client list, you need to complete setup steps in CSA.
- Enter any part of the client name in the Find field to locate a client.
- Click the Unselected button to display in the Clients list only the clients for which the user cannot print checks. Click the Selected button to display in the Clients list only the clients for which the user can print checks.
- Do one of the following.
- To give the NetClient user permission to print all checks for the client, leave the All button selected on the right and click Enter.
- If your firm set up payroll departments for the client in CSA and you would like to split up remote check printing among NetClient CS users, click the Selected button on the right and mark the checkbox for each department for which this NetClient CS user will print payroll checks.
Tip: If departments are not listed, you may need to export remote payroll checks for the client from within CSA.
- Click Enter.
Related topic: Remote Check Printing administration — Payroll CS (CSA)