NetClient CS users can delete PDF files of payroll and vendor checks from within their portals. If you find that NetClient CS users are not deleting PDF files of check images as often as you would like, you can delete the PDF files from within NetFirm CS administration.
- Follow these steps to delete checks that your firm created in Payroll CS (CSA).
- You can also configure NetFirm CS to automatically delete checks that were created in Accounting CS or Payroll CS (CSA).
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Remote Checks (CSA) link in the NetClient CS section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- In the Remote Checks list, select the client whose remote checks you want to delete from NetClient CS.
The PDF files of checks are listed in the pane on the right.
Note: This pane does not list checks that your firm created in Accounting CS.
Tip: Enter any part of the client ID or name in the Find field at the top of the Remote Checks list to find a client.
- Mark the checkbox for each PDF file of checks that you want to delete.
Tip: To mark the checkboxes for all PDF files, mark the checkbox to the left of the Name column heading. Show me.
- Click the Delete Selected button.
The PDF files are no longer available to any NetClient CS user.
Related topic: Remote Check Printing administration — Payroll CS (CSA)