Complete these steps to enable clients to print payroll and vendor checks that your firm prepares for them.
Note: This topic is for firms that process payroll in Accounting CS Payroll. If your firm processes payroll in Payroll CS (CSA), see Modifying a NetClient CS user’s access to payroll and vendor checks — Payroll CS (CSA).
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Users link in the NetClient CS section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- In the Users list, enter any part of the user’s name or login in the Find field to locate the user and click the user’s name. The information for the user displays on the right.
Tip: Delete the entry from the Find field to view the full list of NetClient CS users.
- In the Permissions section, click the Enable button for Remote Payroll & Check Printing (ACS).
- In the Clients list, do one of the following.
- Mark the checkbox for any client for which the NetClient CS user will print payroll and vendor checks.
- Clear the checkbox for any client for which the NetClient CS user will no longer print checks.
- If the desired client does not appear in the client list, you need to complete setup steps in Accounting CS Payroll.
- Enter any part of the client name in the Find field to locate a client.
- Under Filter Options, click the Unselected button to display in the Clients list only the clients for which the user cannot print checks. Click the Selected button to display only the clients for which the user can print checks.
- In the Permissions pane, mark the Remote Check Printing checkbox.
- Click Enter.
The next time the NetClient CS user logs in to his portal, he will have access to the checks you transmitted for the client.
Related topic: Remote payroll features administration — Accounting CS