Complete these steps to modify a NetClient CS user’s ability to review and authorize payments for CBS client companies.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Users link in the NetClient CS section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- In the Users pane, enter any part of the user’s name or login in the Find field to locate the user and click the user’s name. The information for the user displays on the right.
Tip: Delete the entry from the Find field to view the full list of users.
- In the Permissions section, click the Enable button for Remote Authorization.
- In the Clients list, do one of the following.
- Mark the checkbox for the client company for which the NetClient CS user will review and authorize payments.
- Clear the checkbox for any client companies for which the NetClient CS user will no longer review and authorize payments.
- If the desired client company does not appear in the list, you may need to upload payables from CBS to NetClient CS using the Upload Open Payables option in CBS.
- Enter any part of the client company name in the Find field to locate a client company.
- Click the Unselected button to display in the Clients list only the companies for which the user cannot review and authorize payments. Click the Selected button to display in the Clients list only the clients for which the user can review and authorize payments.
- Click Enter.
Related topic: Remote Authorization administration