You can quickly remove Payroll CS (CSA) clients from the NetClient CS permissions list for Remote Payroll.
Note: When you remove a CSA client from Remote Payroll, the client’s payroll worksheets are no longer available to NetClient CS or NetStaff CS users. In addition, the CSA client is no longer listed in the Remote Payroll (CSA) Permissions dialog. However, the client will still be designated as a Remote Payroll client in CSA unless you remove that designation in CSA.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Cleanup link in the Utilities section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- Click Remote Payroll (CSA) in the Cleanup list.
- In the Remote Payroll (CSA) pane, mark the checkboxes for the CSA clients who should no longer be accessible to NetClient CS or NetStaff CS users and who should no longer be listed in the Remote Payroll (CSA) Permissions dialog.
Note: To find a client, enter any part of the client ID or client name in the Find field at the top of the Remote Payroll (CSA) pane.
- Click the Delete Clients button.
- Click OK to confirm the deletion.
Related topic: Remote Payroll administration — Payroll CS (CSA)