If a NetClient CS user sees a message that reads "Your remote payroll data entry is in use" in the Remote Payroll Data Entry screen, you need to unlock the worksheet.
- Before you unlocked the payroll entry worksheet, verify that no NetClient CS users are working in it.
- You can unlock payroll entry worksheets that were sent to NetClient CS from Payroll CS (CSA).
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Remote Payroll (CSA) link in the NetClient CS section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- In the All Clients pane on the right, enter any part of the client company’s name or ID in the Find field to locate the client company.
Note: The All Clients pane lists CSA clients for whom you pushed payroll entry worksheets. This pane does not list Accounting CS clients.
- Select the client company, and unmark the checkbox in the Locked column.
- Click Enter.
The NetClient CS user should now be able to access the payroll entry worksheet.
Related topic: Remote Payroll administration — Payroll CS (CSA)