Through Virtual Client Office, you can provide NetClient CS users with remote access to a variety of applications.
- Bookkeeping application — Accounting CS Client Access or Client Bookkeeping Solution (CBS)
The bookkeeping application you can enable for NetClient CS users depends on the accounting application your firm uses.
- If your firm licenses Accounting CS through Virtual Office CS or Software as a Service (SaaS), you can grant NetClient CS users access to Accounting CS Client Access through Accounting CS.
- If your firm holds a CBS Master License, you can give NetClient CS users access to CBS through NetFirm CS administration.
- Document management application — FileCabinet CS
- Microsoft Office applications — Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Word
The remote versions of the applications operate the same as the desktop versions, but they do not need to be installed on each user’s computer. You control access to the remote applications through the permissions settings for each NetClient CS portal.
Note: Access to applications through Virtual Client Office is billable (some exceptions may apply).