- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Users link in the NetStaff CS section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- In the Users pane, enter any part of the NetStaff CS user’s name or login in the Find field to locate the user and click the user’s name. The information for the user displays on the right.
Tip: Delete the entry from the Find field to view the full list of users.
- In the Permissions section, click the Enable button for Virtual Client Office (RN).
- In the User Settings section, indicate the type of computer through which the user will access the applications, the user’s company name, and the user’s phone number.
Note: We will share all information in the User Settings section with Right Networks.
- Under Choose Relationship, click the appropriate button to indicate whether the user has an existing QuickBooks license, needs to purchase a QuickBooks license, or already has a Right Networks account. View detailed information about the relationship options.
- Click the terms and conditions link and read the Terms and Conditions – Right Networks User Agreement.
- Return to NetFirm CS and mark the I agree with the terms and conditions checkbox.
- Click Enter.
NetFirm CS sends an email message to the NetStaff CS user to inform him that the setup process is in progress and will be completed in 2 – 4 business days. When the setup process is complete, Right Networks will send the NetStaff CS user a second email message that includes his username and password for accessing QuickBooks.
Note: To view information about enabling clients to provide QuickBooks data files via the internet, see the CSA topic Using the Export via the Internet option for QuickBooks. Be sure to view the "Processes for full data imports from and transfers to QuickBooks Pro (Accountant’s Assistant)" section of the topic.