Complete these steps to give NetClient CS users access to QuickBooks through Virtual Office CS, powered by Right Networks.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Users link in the NetClient CS section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- In the Users list, enter any part of the user’s name or login in the Find field to locate the user and click the user’s name. The information for the user displays on the right.
Tip: Delete the entry from the Find field to view the full list of users.
- In the Permissions section, click the Enable button for Virtual Client Office (RN).
- In the User Settings section, indicate the type of computer through which the user will access the application, the user’s company name, and the user’s phone number.
Note: We will share all information in the User Settings section with Right Networks.
- Under Choose Relationship, click the appropriate button to indicate whether the user has an existing QuickBooks license, needs to purchase a QuickBooks license, or already has a Right Networks account. View detailed information about the relationship options.
Note: The access level in QuickBooks depends on what the client is licensed for. If the client has a multi-user license for QuickBooks, and this license is the one used for Right Networks, multi-user access will be available. If the client is licensed for a single user, and this license is used for registration with Right Networks, the client will have single-user access.
- Click the terms and conditions link and read the Terms and Conditions – Right Networks User Agreement.
- Return to NetFirm CS and mark the I agree with the terms and conditions checkbox.
- Click Enter.
NetFirm CS sends an email message to the NetClient CS user (using the email address entered for that NetClient CS portal) to inform him that the setup process is in progress and will be completed in 2 – 4 business days. When the setup process is complete, Right Networks will send the NetClient CS user a second email message that includes his username and password for accessing QuickBooks.
Note: To view information about enabling clients to provide QuickBooks data files via the internet, see the CSA topic Using the Export via the Internet option for QuickBooks. Be sure to view the "Processes for full data imports from and transfers to QuickBooks Pro (Accountant’s Assistant)" section of the topic.