If your firm processes payroll through Payroll CS, you can set up NetFirm CS to alert specific NetStaff CS users when Web Employee users update their W-4 information. NetStaff CS users will receive notification of the changes via email within 24 hours.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Notification link in the Utilities section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- In the Notification list, click Web Employee W-4.
- Under Notifications, click Select All to send notification messages to all NetStaff CS users when W-4 changes are available. To send notifications to specific NetStaff CS users, click Selected and mark the checkboxes for the users who should receive the notification.
- If you click Select All, new users will receive notifications by default. An administrator does not have to return to this screen to mark the checkboxes for new users.
- Enter any part of a NetStaff CS user’s name or login in the Find field to locate a user.
- Click the Unselected button to display only the NetStaff CS users who are not set up to receive W-4 notifications. Click the Selected button to display only the users who are set up to receive notification messages.
- Click Enter.