After you create a group, you can add NetClient CS users to the group and then give the group access to folders and modules.
- In the Admin tab of the navigation pane, click the Groups link in the NetClient CS section.
Note: If you don’t see this link, you don’t have access to this area.
- Click the Add button at the bottom of the Groups list.
- In the Identification section on the right, enter a name and description for the group.
- Press ENTER.
- In the Permissions section, click the Enable button for a module that members of this group will need to access.
- A permissions dialog opens. Click the name of the module below to learn about the permissions settings.
- In the Group Members section, mark the checkbox for each user who needs access to the modules that you enabled for this group.
- To find a user, enter any part of a users’ name or login in the Find field.
- Under Filter Options, click the Unselected button to display only the users who are not members of the group. Click the Selected button to display only the users who are group members.
- Click Enter.
Related topic: NetClient CS groups